There’s nothing more classic to me than the Negroni cocktail to honour National Cocktail Day. It has been my go-to for so long, and it only seemed fair that I would create a Spring Inspired Negroni for this special segment on Global’s The Morning Show. Today’s concoction is made with Hamilton’s Collective Arts Rhubarb and Hibiscus Gin, Campari and some Dry Vermouth by Dolin’s. See how to make this delicious number at home below!
Rhubarb Spring Negroni
How can the classic Negroni get better? I'll tell you how. RHUBARB! Stir this delicious number up for this Rose-like Negroni.
– Difficulty: Easy
- 1 Candied Rhubarb Garnish
- 1.25 oz Collective Arts Rhubarb Hibiscus Gin
- 2/3 oz Campari
- 1.25 oz Dolin’s Dry Vermouth
- Add all your spirits to your mixing glass, fill with ice and stir well (approximately 45 seconds)
- Strain over 1 large Ice Cube into Rocks Glass
- Garnish with Candied Rhubarb.
Don’t have Candied Rhubarb? Don’t fret. Orange or Grapefruit Peel will also go a LONG way here. Cheers!