Check out my infusion recipe for your own, homemade Strawberry Shrub, recently featured on CTV’s The Social!
Strawberry Infused Shrub
Vinegar never tasted so good, with this homemade strawberry infusion!
– Difficulty: Easy
- 2.5 cups Strawberries hulled and quartered
- 1 cups Granulated Sugar
- 1.5 cups Apple Cider Vinegar
- Grab a mason jar and add your strawberry and sugar. Tighten the lid, and give this a shake and place into the fridge for 2 hours.
- Add vinegar, and cover. Keep this in the fridge for 2 days.
- Strain the strawberries through a fine mesh strainer.
- Pour the shrub into a new sterile Mason jar. Close lid and store in fridge.
- This can be left stored in the fridge for months on end. Just make sure your mason jar is sterile