For those of you that know me well, you know my love for Collective Arts. Once they started getting into the distilling game, it was a no-brainer for me to support and we came together to bring you a few instructional cocktail videos! Today, I’m showcasing a riff on the classic gin Bees Knees cocktail but with a seasonal twist. Strawberry season is almost over here, so I wanted to take full advantage of this one!
If you’re looking for the recipe with all the details, look no further. Or if you’re a visual learner, make sure to watch our quick video here.
To make the Honey Syrup at home, it’s really simple. Pour 2 parts of Honey and stir in 1 cup of boiled water. For example, pour 1/2 cup of Honey with 1/4 cup of boiled water and give this a stir until combined. Let it sit at room temperature before use and this can last up to 2 weeks in the fridge!
Strawberry Rhubarb Gin Bees Knees
Shaking up this seasonal classic cocktail with one of my favourite distilleries; Collective Arts!
– Difficulty: Easy
- 1.5 oz Collective Arts Rhubarb Hibiscus Gin
- ¾ oz Honey Syrup 2 parts honey, 1 part boiled water
- ¾ oz Lemon Juice
- 2 dashes Hibiscus Bitters
- 2 Strawberries stems removed
- 1 Candied Cherry for garnish
- Add your strawberries and muddle to a pulp.
- Add the rest of your ingredients to your shaker (except garnish). Fill with ice and give a vigorous shake.
- Double Strain into your favourite Coupe glass.