This recipe was too good to not share on the Liquid Culture website, so I’m sharing a simple recipe here to this Flor de Cana Candy Cane Mojito! Using an easy Candy Cane Syrup that can be used in many of your classic cocktails this holiday season, including this Candy Cane Margarita!
Candy Cane Mojito
A delicious, vibrant Mojito made with Flor de Cana's 12 year old Rum, Candy Cane Syrup and Mint!
– Difficulty: Intermediate
- 1.5 oz Flor de Cana 12 Yr
- 1 oz Freshly Squeezed Lime juice
- 1 oz Candy Cane Syrup
- 0.5 – 1 oz Soda
- Mint Sprig Garnish
- Add all your ingredients (except soda) in a shaker with ice and give it a quick shake.
- Fill Collins glass with ice and strain cocktail over top.
- Top with Soda. Garnish with Mint Sprig.
Candy Cane Syrup Recipe: To make the Candy Cane Syrup, pour 1 cup Boiled Water, with 1 cup Granulated Sugar with 4 roughly chopped Candy Canes. Stir until combined and dissolved. Let it sit until it reaches room temperature before storing in fridge.
Also used in the El Tequileno Candy Cane Margarita Recipe here!