I created this Candy Crush Punch with beginners in mind, combined with some of my favourite holiday flavours! I introduce the Candy Cane taste profile in the most subtle of ways with David’s Tea ‘Candy Cane Crush’ flavour. This tea combined with Dillon’s Vodka, fresh Cranberry and Pomegranate juice, you have an upgraded, festive Cosmo that you can be very proud of.
For a recipe to be considered a punch it must have 5 main components; a water, spirit, citrus, sugar and spice. A lot of times when I’m looking to infuse that spice component, I will incorporate a tea. That is where the Candy Cane tea flavour comes into the punch. Tea’s are also a great way at keeping your holiday punch on a budget, and with the use of Dry Vermouth and Vodka, this is the best option of the 4 featured cocktails on CTV’s The Social for your wallet. So keep things easy and simple this holiday with this festive imbibe!
Candy Crush Punch
A easy-to-make, festive holiday punch for your next group gathering, combining Dillon's Vodka, Dry Vermouth, Candy Cane Tea with Fresh Cranberry and Pomegranate.
- 5 White Sugar Cubes
- 6 oz Club Soda
- 6 oz Dillon’s Vodka
- 6 oz Dolin’s Dry Vermouth
- 6 oz Candy Crush Tea
- 3 oz Cranberry Juice
- 3 oz Pomegranate Juice
- 10 dashes El Guapo Holiday Pie Bitters
- 4 dashes Angostura Bitters
- 3 sprigs Mint Plus extra for garnishing
- 1/3 cup Pomegranate Seeds Optional - for Garnish
- Candy Cane Pop Rocks
- Rim individual glasses with pop rocks candy cane
- Grab a pitcher and combine sugar cubes and 2 oz club soda and muddle/mix until well dissolved.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except Soda) and fill with ¾ of ice and stir until chilled
- Strain into punch bowl with 1 large ice cube.
- For individual pours, pour over 1 large ice cube and top with soda. Garnish with Mint and Pomegranate
When steeping the tea, leave it in for 4 minutes before taking out and DO NOT add sugar. Sugar will be incorporated in the cocktail.